Being Prepared for the Holidays / A Thoughtful Guide to Celebrations
Friends! Can you believe that the holiday season is right around the corner?
October, November and December are by far my most favorite months of the year! But if I am not prepared they can also be the most stressful.
As a holiday enthusiast, bucket list expert and thoughtful traditions specialist I have spent years perfecting how to be more prepared for the holidays so I can have more joy and less stress!
This September, I am going to be hosting an online workshop and teaching you all of my tips + tricks for a more enjoyable holiday season!
You will be learning how to manage your holiday calendar, how to prepare your kitchen, and how to love + serve others better all without feeling overwhelmed.
This is an event you don’t want to miss!
Plus, you know I love to celebrate so we will have some fun too!
Grab a girlfriend, your mom or your sister and let’s get to holiday planning!!
- 2 Weeks of Live Online Trainings (September 1 - 4) + (September 8 - 11) Recordings will be Available.
- Guilt Free Guide to a Less Frightful Halloween (Mini Ebook)
- Guilt Free Guide to a More Grateful Thanksgiving (Mini Ebook)
- Guilt Free Guide to a More Thoughtful Christmas (Mini Ebook)
- Holiday Binder Downloads for October, November and December
- Private Facebook Group During Workshop
- Daily Q&A with Chelsey!